16 Jul 6 Ashwagandha benefits you should know today: NanoVeda tells it all!
When we talk about Ayurvedic herbs and nutrition, Ashwagandha tops the list! Of course, with its array of benefits, it is used to prevent and cure a variety of diseases. Reading further, you will come to know more about the herb, its benefits, uses, and how Nanoveda uses the world best Ashwagandha for its supplement strips!
What is Ashwagandha?
In Sanskrit, the word “ashwa” means “horse,” and “gandha” means “smell.” So, folks, that implies that the herb smells and imparts the strength of a horse. Ashwagandha is indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, particularly the arid regions of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. It is also found in areas of Africa.
The roots and berries of the herb are used to make medicines and supplements. It is well known to reduce stress and maintain balance in the body.
Ashwagandha is a classified Rasayana in Ayurveda, which means it is a herb that promotes longevity, energy, and happiness.
Rasayanas are historically administered as a tonic to tiny children and the elderly to improve overall well-being. Because Ashwagandha has a harsh flavor, it is frequently dried and crushed before being administered as a powder combined with ghee, honey, and milk. This warm beverage is frequently taken before going to bed.
Before we get to know how Ashwagandha is used by NanoVeda, we’ll get to know its benefits and uses.
- Many studies show that Ashwagandha has been used for over 3,000 years to alleviate stress, boost energy, and enhance focus.
- Ashwagandha has been demonstrated in numerous trials to decrease blood sugar levels. According to one test-tube research, it enhanced insulin production and improved insulin sensitivity in muscle cells.
- Cortisol is the stress hormone. Ashwagandha helps reduce the level of cortisol in the body. Believers of Ayurveda take supplements containing Ashwagandha to maintain the body’s emotional balance, without any side effects.
- Though there are not enough studies to scientifically prove this, Ashwagandha may even alleviate the symptoms of depression.
- Another one on the list of Ashwagandha benefits is that it increases fertility in men by boosting testosterone.
- Studies done on humans show that Ashwagandha increases the potential of the immune cells that help ward off infection.
How the world best Ashwagandha is utilized by NanoVeda?
Now that we know the ashwagandha uses, it is time to understand how to consume it! It is true that being a herb there are no potential side effects to it, but still, it must be consumed safely.
You have heard about Ashwagandha tablets, pills, and syrups. Have you ever tried NanoVeda’s Ashwagandha Strips? This product is definitely worth giving a try because the strips are so, so easy to consume!
You just have to open it, keep the strip on your tongue and go about doing your daily chores! Due to the Nanotechnology used in the development of the strips, they get easily absorbed at the target site, without any side effects to the healthy cells!
What’s more? Unlike pills or tablets, the strips are gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and dairy-free. So go get your daily dose of the magic herb, safely!